Monday, April 20, 2009

Back!

I haven't written here for a while. I don't know why. I always have ideas or experiences where I think during or afterwards, "ooh, I need to blog about this!" But I just can't seem to get the words out when I go to type them (if I go at all). But I really want to get back in to the blogging habit; it was nice to document my "thought-release".

Let's see, just a real quick rundown of some February/March/April highlights:
*sorry, no pictures*

Feb - I turned 23.
- Bon surprised me with a romantic dinner at The Melting Pot (the yummiest fondue place!)
- my mom and aunt flew out here for a long weekend

March - Bon turned 26.
-I took Bon (and his immediate family) to Benihana
-we spent an AWESOME weekend at Disneyland!

April - had our friends, the Collinwoods, stay with us from Utah


I'm determined to be better at this! Now that I'm "mini" caught up, I plan on staying that way! Please continue to check back in!