Monday, November 2, 2009

Insert clever Halloween title here (also, the abundance of pictures are for my mom)

Let's see, for the actual day of Halloween, Bon's little sister (Hannah) threw a great little bash and it was quite fun!

But 99% of my Halloween efforts were absorbed by the party I hosted the weekend before. It was fun (or, at least I think so) but caused LOTS of stress beforehand! And now, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking...

The Decor...




The Costumes...



Bon and Me...

Ok, I doubt many people will get our costume reference, so let me explain it first... There's a video game that Bon loves (ok, he loves a lot of video games...) called "Left 4 Dead". In it, the four characters - Louis, Francis, Zoe, and Bill - are trying to survive the Zombie Apocalypse are are accosted by thousands of zombies. It's quite horrific. So, in sticking with our video game themes of previous years, I dressed up as Zoe and Bon was a zombie. I got to kill him - it was great. Bon even made me my own (pretend) pipe bomb!